Little Wrangler's Daycare - In Home Care With A Pre-School Flair!
My Blog

Daycare in Vail az

Welcome to Little Wranglers!

Serving our Vail Community for over two years!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

7 Comments to Daycare in Vail az:

Comments RSS
Amanda M. on Friday, May 24, 2013 1:08 PM
Amanda M says: . My daughter loved going to Ms. Marilyn and Ms. Jesse! I was greatful to have found Vail Child Care. They took the time to tell me all about them selfs and then asked me what my expectations were from them for my little lady. I like to believe that children show great emotion when they are not comfortable in one please. Ms. Marilyn and Ms. Jesse helped me to feel at ease when I left my little lady there. My daughter couldn't wait to go to "school". We miss you Ms. Marilyn and Ms. Jesse, and thank you for all that you do! :-D Owner response: Awww...Thank you so much. We loved having her and we miss her and all of her energy. I am so glad you felt comfortable here. I just know she is doing amaising in her new "big girl school"..Thank you once again! :)..
Reply to comment

Parent of child in LWDC on Friday, May 24, 2013 1:10 PM
Digger 6 says: I love the friendly and loving care that my child receives here. It's so hard to pull her away to go home because she loves it so much. I truly appreciate the quality of care that's provided here.
Reply to comment

Parent on Friday, May 24, 2013 1:12 PM
The girls that work here are amazing. I've been using them for a year and a half now for drop-ins and they are very accommodating. The house is always clean and well kept. The children always do some sort of art to take home which I love. I wouldn't take my babies anywhere else.
Reply to comment

Parent on Friday, May 24, 2013 1:14 PM
5 stars NoraAnn 05/18/2013 Love them! Provided by YPmobile My kids all love Ms Jessi and Ms Marilyn! The care they receive is fun, safe, affordable and worth the drive down the dirt road!!! You will love to meet them and want them to hug your little ones too!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Friday, May 24, 2013 1:16 PM
Response from Little Wranglers Learning Center Thank you so much Nora. We are blessed with amaising babies and wonderful, caring and supportive parents like you. We are so happy that you find our dirt road a small obstacle. Thank you for your kind words and your awesomeness! Sincerely, Ms Marilyn and Ms Jessi

nannies on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 8:18 AM
Thanks for letting us know about your daycare services information. Actually this is my first time to know about your providing daycare services and I hope that your daycare services will be sound handy for children. keep up the good work :)
Reply to comment

marilyn on Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:39 AM
Thanks to all, our childcare has offered almost four years of quality care. Loving what we do is key. We love that our children are happy to stay. Our goal is always being a good experience for parents and children. :)